We Are Here to Tell Temax XPS
Temax XPS is produced from polystyrene, by extrusion and used for thermal insulation. It can be produced in the form of a board in a different size, edge and surface shape and with different compressive strength, according to the intended use and the place of use.
Temax XPS provides convenience to its partners from production to delivery.
Temax XPS cares about environment and is produced by sustainable energy. For this reason, Temax XPS is produced with 100% recyclable zero waste technology, providing a better place for us and better future to the environment. Thermal insulation is used for keeping the buildings cool in summer or warm in winter so thermal insulation important for cooling and heating costs.
Temax XPS provides high-performance to preserve energy. Temax XPS retains its insulating properties over time, preserves buildings and helps them be enduring. Temax XPS can be used for floors, walls, roofs and re-siding. It is also lightweight material.
Why Should We Prefer Temax XPS?
- Temax XPS can be produced of different widths: 0,6m – 0,9m – 1,2m,
- Temax XPS can be produced of different lengths: up to 3m,
- Temax XPS can be produced of different thickness: 1-15 cm,
- Temax XPS can be produced of different shapes:
- XPS with channels and rabbets
- XPS waffle surface design
- XPS waffle surface design with rabbets
- Temax XPS is climate friendly: CO2 technology
- Temax XPS uses 100% recyclable, zero waste material
- Temax XPS is insensitive to water absorption
- Temax XPS is an interchangeable rebate for optimal connection and thermal bridge interruption
- Temax XPS production for different applications: construction, pannels...
- Production of XPS in your desired packaging and color,
- Dedicated trucks for XPS loading (maximum space usability)