We Are Here to Tell TEMAXPS
TEMAXPS is produced from polystyrene, by extrusion and used for thermal insulation. It can be produced in the form of a board in a different size, edge and surface shape and with different compressive strength, according to the intended use and the place of use.
TEMAXPS provides convenience to its partners from production to delivery.
TEMAXPS cares about environment and is produced by sustainable energy. For this reason, TEMAXPS is produced with 100% recyclable zero waste technology, providing a better place for us and better future to the environment. Thermal insulation is used for keeping the buildings cool in summer or warm in winter so thermal insulation important for cooling and heating costs.
TEMAXPS provides high-performance to preserve energy. TEMAXPS retains its insulating properties over time, preserves buildings and helps them be enduring. TEMAXPS can be used for floors, walls, roofs and re-siding. It is also lightweight material.
Why Should We Prefer TEMAXPS?
- TEMAXPS can be produced of different widths: 0,6m – 0,9m – 1,2m,
- TEMAXPS can be produced of different lengths: up to 3m,
- TEMAXPS can be produced of different thickness: 1-15 cm,
- TEMAXPS can be produced of different shapes:
- XPS with channels and rabbets
- XPS waffle surface design
- XPS waffle surface design with rabbets
- TEMAXPS is climate friendly: CO2 technology
- TEMAXPS uses 100% recyclable, zero waste material
- TEMAXPS is insensitive to water absorption
- TEMAXPS is an interchangeable rebate for optimal connection and thermal bridge interruption
- TEMAXPS production for different applications: construction, pannels...
- Production of XPS in your desired packaging and color,
- Dedicated trucks for XPS loading (maximum space usability)